1. Information obligations
P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski with its registered office in Pałuczyna 16, 88-160 Janikowo as the Administrator of your personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, informs that:
2. Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski with its registered office in Pałuczyna 16, 88-160 Janikowo. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purpose of processing personal data
P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski processes and will process your personal data:
– in order to conduct business negotiations with you, which as a consequence are aimed at concluding a contract with you or placing an order, and then the implementation of the contract or order,
– for statistical purposes, including the analysis of economic data of P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski, e.g. sales results,
– for archival purposes (storing information about clients served by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski – including storing references from clients),
– for the purposes of debt collection and pursuing claims before the Court.
– for marketing purposes of own products and services, as well as to make them available to other entities.
Besides, P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski uses the Google Analytics system to track your traffic on his website.
Your data will be used by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski for the purpose of creating the so-called personalized advertising, their profiling and tracking your traffic on your website. You can disable the tracking of your movements on our website at any time. To do this, use the device from the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski processes or will process your personal data using computer systems and software ensuring the highest level of security for the processing of such personal data. P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski processes your personal data outside the IT system using technical and organizational measures ensuring the highest level of security of personal data processing.
4. Time of personal data processing
Your personal data is and will be processed by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski for the duration of commercial negotiations preceding the signing of the contract, then for the duration of the contract or service, as well as for the period in which P.W. OSA Filip Ossowski is obliged to keep the sales documents.
5. Categories and types of personal data processed
P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski processes and will process the following categories of data:
– data for issuing an invoice (NIP, company headquarters address, company name),
– data for issuing a receipt (name and surname, address);
– name and surname, telephone number and business e-mail of the person or persons acting on behalf of you
In the case of implementation by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski for your benefit, which consists in the performance of ……………… (service) …………., P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski processes, in addition to the above-mentioned data, also data such as …… (e.g. materials) ……. provided for implementation …….. (services) …. …… Processing by PW Osa Filip Ossowski of the above-mentioned personal data is necessary for the proper performance of the service, which is the subject of the contract concluded with you.
Processing by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski of personal data is adequate and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, i.e. to conduct commercial negotiations with you, which consequently lead to concluding a contract with you or placing an order, and then the performance of the contract or order, as well as for marketing purposes aimed at re-concluding the contract and, consequently, its implementation by PW Osa Filip Ossowski.
Processed by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski the data comes directly from you or from your authorized employees, as well as from publicly available websites and registers (from the search engine of the National Court Register and the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity).
6. Categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be disclosed by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski to employees and associates of P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski, accounting offices, law firms, if necessary, the national debt register, hosting companies, courier companies, to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract.
P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski transfers or will transfer the data to entities that provide P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski services: legal, accounting, subcontracting, courier, hosting (storing digital files, data, websites and e-mail). In order to conduct business on the Internet, present the offer, perform services and contact via e-mail and other messengers, first of all, you need efficient and secure servers and other services from entities professionally dealing with data storage and providing the services described above – also to them personal data is transferred. P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski has no intention of transferring personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
7. Right to file a complaint
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
The right to confirm processing
You have the right to obtain from P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed, and if so, you are entitled to access this data and information regarding the processing of your data.
8. The right to withdraw consent
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Its withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent for processing by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski of data for the purposes of the performance of the contract, may result in the termination of services by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski. The consent may be withdrawn by sending an appropriate statement to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
9. The right to access personal data, processing restrictions, deletion, transfer and rectification
P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski informs you that you also have the right to access your data and rectify it, delete it (the right to be forgotten), limit its processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object.
10. Content of consent to cookies
I consent to the processing by P.W. Osa Filip Ossowski with its seat in Pałówczyna 16, 88-160 Janikowo, my personal data obtained using “cookies”. The consent is voluntary and I acknowledge that I can withdraw my consent at any time. The withdrawal of my consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data, which was made on the basis of my consent before its withdrawal.
11. What are cookies and why do we use them?
12. What cookies do we use?
– session, temporary files stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
– permanent, stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
– services and applications necessary for the operation – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication;
– files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication
– efficiency, enabling the collection of information on the use of websites and applications;
– functional, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website and application, etc .;
– advertising, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests;
– statistical, used to count statistics on websites and applications.
13. Removing / enabling / blocking cookies in the web browser
The level of protection against cookies can be set in your web browser – until cookies are completely blocked. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may cause difficulties or non-functioning of some website functions. The most popular browsers include possibility:
– accepting cookies, which allows you to take full advantage of the options offered by the websites,
– cookie management of selected individual websites,
– defining settings for various types of cookies, including accepting permanent files as session cookies,
– deleting or blocking cookies.